terça-feira, 30 de agosto de 2011

Is it?

Is this real? 'Cause this time has got to be. After such a long time only talking about love, feeling something like it again is one of the best things ever. I know I always start wondering about this things way too early - and this time won't be different - but I see a real chance to love and be loved now and I don't wanna waste it. I will never be able to 'not worry' about the four letter word, so finding someone to do it together is find fullness to the heart, and with my heart calmed down like this, I'll be able to focus on other things. What I mean is that, feeling complete with love will always make a man's life better, and fortunately that's what seems to be about to happen to me...

Um comentário:

  1. Coragem pra falar sem se envergonhar do que realmente é o amor... Nem todo mundo tem. Muito menor é o grupo de pessoas que se vê a beira desse precipício e consegue simplesmente fechar os olhos e se atirar.... Mas só quem o faz sabe exatamente descrever com um olhar o que exatamente é isso... Porque afinal, as palavras vão sumir goela abaixo todas as vezes que você tentar definir.
    Não hesite.
    É o que faz com que boa parte das pessoas só sinta meio-amor.
    Tudo será muito mais intenso, até o que você antes considerava simples.

    ResponderExcluir