sexta-feira, 13 de maio de 2016

And we would go on as though nothing was wrong

If you're look for that little beacon of light and hope that usually show up somewhere in these texts of mine, go away. Read something else, for this one's plain sad.

I'm fed up with it all. I honestly don't even know what to call it anymore: is the universe conspiring against me, trying to teach me a lesson or is it just plain bad luck?

For each day that I don't figure it out or for each punch that I get in the face when it all seems to be turning up, I find myself swimming against this huge tide of negativity.

FUCK.


Of course my life is not the worst. But I'm sure learning how to take a beating.

"I can't take it anymore" would be way too dramatic for me, so I'll say I need fucking good news as soon as possible, so I can remember to breath easy and see the bright side of things.




"And we would go on as though nothing was wrong."
Joy Division - Transmission

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário