domingo, 22 de agosto de 2010

Shouldn't hurt, but it does

Am I messed up or is it suppose to feel this way? Having someone like this so close but yet a bit far, is sometimes more painful than it should. I know that I should be cool with that, as my heart knows that she'll be mine someday, but there's a part of me that asks for her every little second, and even being able to control it, it's impossible to ignore. I start to think that I should get love from other places. Can you bring me some?

Um comentário:

  1. Even if we have a lot of sources of love, it'll never get as far as the pure love can take us. Sitting, Waiting, Wishing.. as Jack Johnson have said once... this is the best option, i guess.

    I hope someday we all find our perfect silece love. The most beautiful, the hardest, the deepest. the best!

    ResponderExcluir